Code-compliant and performance-based fire safety system design play a critical role in the ongoing operation and maintenance of every building.
Whether your building is large or small, residential, commercial or industrial – appropriate planning in the design, construction and commissioning stages of the project is key.
ARENCON ‘s coordinated approach ensures you are provided with the fire protection system that is both compliant and meets your requirements.
Planning and Consulting: Conceptual studies and assessment; due diligence audits, analysis and recommendations on new or existing systems.
System Design: Complete engineering design, including specifications, plans, layouts, schematics and calculations
Permit Coordination: Preparation and submission of permit application and liaison with authority having jurisdiction.
Project Management and Tendering: Including coordination of tender, technical support and oversight during construction, and contract administration.
Acceptance Testing and Commissioning: Review of systems and close-out documentation to ensure conformance to the design and permit documents; survey and data collection; oversight and management of post-installation quality checks.
- Fire alarm and voice communication systems
- Mass notification systems
- Air aspiration smoke detection systems
- Sprinklers (wet, dry, pre-action, deluge, foam, water mist)
- Standpipe and hose systems
- Fire pumps and water supplies
- Special fire suppression systems (clean agent, gaseous)
- Smoke management systems
- Integrated fire protection system testing
- Physical security systems (access control, intrusion detection, CCTV, intercom)
- Fire, smoke, and egress computer modeling
- System interface with BAS systems
- Fire safety plans